So if anyone has bothered to read this blog over the last few years, you’ll know that I publish an annual list called 13 hot French entrepreneurs under 30. Some of the names who made the list in 2010 include the founders of hot French startups like Deezer, MediaStay, Spartoo, MyMajorCompany, Leetchi, Restopolitan and more. And last year’s list included similar startup stars, like the founders of JolieBox, Owlient, Jimmy Fairly, L’Usine à Design and more.
Crunchie Baguette goes to…
In the 2 previous years, I have picked everyone for the list myself. However, this year I thought I may try something new and allow my readers to nominate entrepreneurs who may potentially fit the bill as well, just to help me be sure I have every potential candidate on my radar.
People who qualify for the 13 hot French entrepreneurs under 30 list must:
- Be living in France or the overseas DOM-TOM (can be of any nationality)
- Must be the co/founder of a startup whose headquarters are in France (includes DOM-TOM)
- Must be under 30 years of age until June 1, 2012
- The startup must be less than 5 years old and be in a tech-related business (internet, mobile, video games, electronics, etc.)
- The person must NOT have appeared on one of the previous 13 hot French entrepreneurs under 30 lists from 2010 or 2011
Does this look like someone you know?
If you know someone – or better yet, if you ARE someone – who fits the aforementioned criteria, feel free to take a few minutes to fill out the following to enter the 13 hot French entrepreneurs under 30:
All nominated entrepreneurs who qualify for the list will be published along with the finalists in May. Please note that the number of times an entrepreneur is entered in the competition will not impact his or her likelihood to win. Any information that is provided that cannot be verified will be ignored. Also, any nominations received after April 30, 2012 will be discarded.
Happy nominating 🙂